Speciality Drinks is a family-owned company that has grown to become the number-one online specialist retailer of whisky and fine spirits, serving thousands of satisfied customers every week.
Working from our head office in north-west London or The Whisky Exchange shop in the centre of the capital, you will have the opportunity to work with the best range of products the industry has to offer, from the oldest, rarest single malts to the latest innovative new spirits to hit the cocktail scene.
We are always looking for talented, creative and flexible people who enjoy working as part of a team and have an interest in fine whiskies and spirits.
Job title: Digital Campaign Manager
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
This role fuses digital marketing, sales and project management. You will liaise closely with the marketing, digital, creative and buying departments, and will be responsible for overseeing the creation, project management and timely delivery of all key campaigns on thewhiskyexchange.com. This is a key role in the development of the reputation and commercial success of The Whisky Exchange that will focus on both our existing and new customers.
- Plan, brief and deliver our key product launch and seasonal campaigns in line with brand objectives, engaging our customers through innovative and informative executions
- Act as the link between the marketing, buying and operations teams to ensure products are promoted at the optimal moment in the most effective way.
- Build, own and manage an annual campaign plan working closely with the Buyer and departmental heads to meet product, category and sales objectives.
- Brief in all campaign emailings and banners, coordinate sign off of copy and creative, and ensure communications are sent out at the right time to the right customers
- Work with Marketing and PR team to promote reactive, news-leading, multi-channel campaigns through the website and social media
- Work with the Head of Marketing and department heads to meet agreed commercial targets and ensure we maximise the effectiveness and ROI of all digital campaigns.
- Produce summary reports of each campaign for senior managers. Work with the Business Intelligence Analyst and Digital Marketing Manager to devise, adapt and review campaigns.
- At least three years’ eCommerce experience working in a marketing or campaign role for a b2c online retailer
- Well-organised and a highly effective project and time manager
- Experience of working with project management tools e.g. JIRA, Trello, Basecamp or similar.
- A passion for the drinks industry
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in working collaboratively across a wide range of different colleagues and disciplines, to achieve objectives with consensus
- Experience in devising, managing and executing marketing plans
- Methodical with an excellent attention to detail
- Good business acumen
- High level of competence manipulating and analysing data and producing clear, concise, insightful reports – especially Excel.
- Creativity and imagination, with an eye for design
- Customer focused
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Equally at home working independently or as part of a team
- IT skills: Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a positive, pro-active, can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of the whisky and premium spirits business
- Comprehensive understanding of the latest trends in the online retail industry.
- Whisky and spirits product knowledge
- Marketing experience – digital, PPC, SEO, direct marketing and social media
- Presentation skills, verbal and written
- At least five years’ experience of working in a marketing or campaign role for an online retailer
- Experience of using project management systems such as JIRA, Trello or Basecamp or similar
Speciality Drinks Group - a world-renowned international spirits company
Founded in 1999, we were one of the first multi-channel, multi-market global drinks distributors and remain leaders in our field. Our retail arm The Whisky Exchange operates a multi-award-winning website selling over 5000 whiskies, spirits, liqueurs and Champagnes to over 65 countries around the world, along with a flagship store in Covent Garden. We have a division that creates brands and distributes them around the world; another that wholesales to the finest bars, restaurants and hotels; we boast an industry-leading auction site; we have an online magazine devoted to Scotch whisky; and we organise the UK's leading whisky show. We pride ourselves on our imagination, creativity and ability to source and sell fantastic spirits from across the globe.