Speciality Drinks is a family-owned company that has grown to become the number-one online specialist retailer of whisky and fine spirits, serving thousands of satisfied customers every week.
Working from our head office in north-west London or The Whisky Exchange shop in the centre of the capital, you will have the opportunity to work with the best range of products the industry has to offer, from the oldest, rarest single malts to the latest innovative new spirits to hit the cocktail scene.
We are always looking for talented, creative and flexible people who enjoy working as part of a team and have an interest in fine whiskies and spirits.
Job title: Head of Marketing
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
- Cultivating an overarching online marketing strategy, encompassing personalisation, for the Speciality Drinks Group
- Help set the strategic direction for customer relationship marketing within a multi-product, multi-channel framework (online meets offline)
- Adopt an integrated approach to digital marketing with data at its heart
- Provide leadership and progress independent initiatives defining and implementing measurement strategies that align with marketing and business objectives
- Be driven to achieve our revenue targets and opportunities for domestic and international growth.
Experience and Skills
- Excellent, in-depth knowledge of digital marketing (7 or more years), along with experience in strategic and analytical management of digital campaigns
- Experience in a b2c e-commerce environment, ideally global as well as UK
- Experience building predictive models and/or segmentation solutions
- High level of experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics)
- Comfortable managing complex PPC, SEO and Display campaigns with meaningful budgets, both in-house and through an agency. Affiliates experience a plus.
- Natural communicator, networker and influencer
- Up to date knowledge of all the latest ecommerce innovations and technologies (online and offline)
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Knowledge of the drinks industry a distinct advantage but not essential
- Agile delivery experience
Speciality Drinks Group - a world-renowned international spirits company.
Founded in 1999, we were one of the first multi-channel, multi-market global drinks distributors and remain leaders in our field.
Our retail arm The Whisky Exchange operates a multi-award-winning website selling over 5000 whiskies, spirits, liqueurs and Champagnes to over 65 countries around the world. We also have a flagship store in Covent Garden. We have a division that creates brands and distributes them around the world; another division that wholesales to the finest bars, restaurants and hotels; we boast an industry-leading auction site; we have an online magazine devoted to Scotch whisky; and we organise the UK's leading whisky show. We pride ourselves on our imagination, creativity and ability to source and sell fantastic spirits from across the globe.